Own It? Respect It. Secure It.
CCI® is a proud supporter of the National Shooting Sports Foundation and its Project ChildSafe. The program promotes firearms responsibility and provides safety education to all gun owners. We encourage all shooters to participate in the organization's Own it? Respect It. Secure It. initiative.
The 10 commandments of firearms safety
- 1. Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- 2. Firearms should be unloaded when not actually in use.
- 3. Don't rely on your gun's "Safety."
- 4. Be sure of your target and what's beyond it.
- 5. Use correct ammunition.
- 6. If your gun fails to fire when the trigger is pulled, handle with care!
- 7. Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
- 8. Be sure the barrel is clear of obstructions before shooting.
- 9. Don't alter or modify your gun, and have guns serviced regularly.
- 10. Learn the mechanical and handling characteristics of the firearm you are using.
Where to Buy
Enter your ZIP code to find the
CCI Ammo dealer nearest you.
Search by City and State
Become a member of our seasonal
eNewsletter to get the latest news and information from the field.